It’s nice, flashy, and insightful, so I had to repost! 🙂
Apparently, my Top 5 posts with the most views in 2012 were:
- The voice-activated lift won’t do Scottish! (Burnistoun S1E1 – ELEVEN!) 8 COMMENTS July 2010
- Speech Recognition for Dummies 20 COMMENTS May 2010
- TEDxSalford (28 Jan 2012): 10 hours of mind-blowing inspiration 2 COMMENTS March 2012
- TEDxManchester (13 Feb 2012): Best of! 1 COMMENT May 2012
- What to do after a PhD? (University of Manchester Pathways 2011) 0 COMMENTS June 2011
Happy New Year! 🙂
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 6,900 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 12 years to get that many views.